1. Core Teaching in varied subjects like Politics, Economics, Psychology, Philosophy,
Sociology, German, English Literature, Communication, Law, Accountancy & Costing, Food Craft, Classical Dance & Music, Information Technology, Commerce, etc.
NAMV guides students right from standard 11th to various levels of graduation and post-graduation like M.A., D.Ed., B.Ed., B.C.A., M.S.W., U.P.S.C., M.C.M., etc.
So far, in all exams, NAMV has achieved 100 % passing results with many students achieving distinction and high ranks.
2. NAMV maintains an audio library of classics in Marathi and English literature in MP3 format and distributes these treasures to students from all over Maharashtra.
3. Techvision : Software development division of NAMV provides a platform for its students to undertake projects for Indian as well as International firms.
4. Computer Training : Basic as well as advanced training is imparted to visually challenged students in computer usage as well as hardware assembling.
5. Library of Braille books : More than 3000 books are available in Hindi, Marathi and English including printed books and manuscripts on diverse topics. Fifteen such libraries have been set up in different parts of Maharashtra, from Kolhapur to Chandrapur and Kokan to Buldhana.
6. Braille script workshops : These are conducted in various schools for students with normal vision, so that they can become volunteers in the movement to create books in Braille script for their visually challenged brethren.
7. Braille Book Release Ceremonies : Braille scripted editions of well-known books of reputed authors are released in ceremonies attended by the authors.Students of NAMV have got an opportunity to communicate directly with authors and poets such as Narayan Surve, Sudhir Moghe, Vin.Da.Karandikar, Sandeep Khare, Sudha Murthy, Alka Mandke, Prataprao Pawar, Meena Prabhu and many more.
8. Employment Opportunities : More than 1000 students have so far been employed in diverse jobs in private and public sectors. NAMV itself has employed 11 of its own past students as staff members in various capacities.
9. Income Generating Activities : To give the visually challenged students a feeling of self-respect, NAMV encourages them to learn skills and crafts which can generate income, e.g. making of Braille greeting cards, chocolates, paper flowers and paper bags.
10. Sports : NAMV's teams participate in tournaments in Judo, Yoga, Malla-khamb and Cricket at State and National Levels.
11. Sociocultural events : Students are given an opportunity to participate in sociocultural events which enrich their minds. For example, a visit to forest area guided by ornithologist Kiran Purandare, dance training imparted by Shamak Dawar, tree plantation, blood donation, raising funds for younger fellow students, etc..